• Ultra soft cotton blend jersey knit breathable fabric to keep you warm and comfortable at night
• Oeko-Tex Certified, includes no harmful substances or chemicals (11-47893 Shirley)
• Antimicrobial treatment helps reduce the growth of odor causing bacteria and keeps fabric lasting longer
• Classic stripe style on face and solid on reverse
• Sham features 2" flange for more durability against normal wear
• Button closure and corner ties to stay put your duvet insert
• Conveniently machine washable
Bring ultra-soft comfort to your bedroom with the Urban Habitat Cole Jersey Knit Duvet Cover Set. The duvet cover displays a navy stripe and solid neutral print with a solid navy reverse to create a charming casual look. Matching shams (1 in Twin/TwinXL) coordinate with striped bedding set and feature 2-inch flanges. The cotton blend jersey knit fabric is highly breathable allowing you stay warm and comfortable through the night. Machine washable for easy care, this striped duvet cover set is OEKO-TEX certified, meaning it does not contain any harmful substances or chemicals, and uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor causing bacteria to keep fabric lasting longer. Button closures help secure a duvet cover insert (NOT included) and the internal corner ties help prevent it from shifting.
Full/Queen: 88"W x 92"L/20"W x 26"L + 2"D (2)
Duvet Cover/Sham: 50% cotton 50% polyester jersey knit fabric printed face solid reverse. Sham with 2" flange. Duvet Cover with button closure and 4 corner ties.