Suresite 123 Transparent Dressing, 100/BX by Medline
$36.16 / BX
$34.96 / BX
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- An easy-to-apply transparent film.
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Indications: partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central I.V. lines, skin tears, acerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis.
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Includes 100 Units
|Latex Free||Yes, Yes|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary or Secondary Use|
|Wound Condition, Secondary Use||All Drainage Types|