Reversible Chalkboard, 72 x 48, Black Surface, Oak Frame by Quartet
- Double-sided, reversible easel has a black chalkboard surface on each side.
- Recommended for light use in active classrooms.
- Sturdy hardwood frame includes hand dial that flips board surface.
- Optional casters facilitate transport (sold separately - Quartet® 9500).
- Full length accessory tray included.
Easel is reversible with a durable chalkboard writing surface on both sides. Simply turn the hand dial to flip board from one side to the other. It is best for light to moderate use. Ideal for collaborating, this easel is easily portable (casters sold separately) to move between classrooms. The sturdy hardwood frame complements any learning environment. Full-length accessory tray included.
|Suggested Use||Light Use in Active Classrooms|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Features||Black Board Surface|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s 5-year warranty.|