Push-Button Aluminum Crutches, 1/CS by Medline
$27.62 / CS
$26.67 / CS
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- Double extruded center tube provides load-bearing strength where it's needed the most.
- Footpiece utilizes durable rivets to secure the aluminum tubing from the inside, providing more stability than plastic connectors.
- I-beam center post limits footpiece rotation to a 1.4 turn, always keeping the push-button in view and facilitating easy adjustment.
- Long, virtually unbreakable stair deflector helps protect against the crutchslipping on stairs and helps increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking.
- Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Built-in metal ring helps prevent excessive wear and ensures maximum durability.
- Crutches come packaged completely accessorized with no assembly required.
- 300-lb. Weight capacity.
Includes 1 Case
|Patient Height Range||4'6"-5'2"|