Optifoam Antimicrobial Adhesive Sacral Dressings, 10/BX by Medline
$154.32 / BX
$150.81 / BX
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- Ideal for sacral wounds needing an antimicrobial barrier.
- Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier<sup>1</sup>; Continuous antimicrobial protection<sup>1</sup>; Highly absorbent<sup>1</sup>; Conformable<sup>1</sup>; Can manage repeated bacteria introduction; Non-staining; Moisture vapor transmission rat
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, surgical wounds, wounds with colonization, eg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree burns and under compression band
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, lesions with active vasculitis, ndividuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage. <br/>1. Data on file.
The item is a prescription device and will no longer be shipped to the following states: CA, TX, LA, IA
Includes 10 Units
|Applications and Size||6x5.5"|
|Area of the Body||Sacrum|
|Dressing Change Frequency/Use||Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary Dressing|