Earth's Choice Biobased D-Ring View Binder, 3" Capacity, White by Samsill
- Biobased and recycled properties combine to offer the perfect balance of sustainability benefits.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product after undergoing ASTM D-6866 testing.
- PVC-free, non-stick polypropylene/polyethylene are acid-free and ink-transfer-free.
- Clear, non-glare front, back and spine overlay for complete customization.
- Strong poly and thick chipboard for durability during frequent daily use at home, school and office.
- Biobased content has been tested using ASTM D-6866 standards.
Ring binders are indispensable for schools, offices and homes; and though there are many choices that serve the purpose, if you're on the lookout for a biobased, recycled option, the Earth's Choice™ Biobased D-Ring View Binder might be the right choice for you. Carefully tested using ASTM D-6866 standards, these USDA certified binders are made using at least 69% biobased material and feature a 100% recycled chipboard core as well as a polyethylene cover made using a minimum of 25% plant-based renewable materials. Back-mounted sturdy D-Rings allow pages to lay flat while preventing document wear and tear, and a no-rivet spine adds to the binder's sleek, clean appearance. A clear overlay on the front, back and spine provides full control over the customization of presentations, organizational projects, office reports, class projects and more. Order multiple binders to create a custom reference system for weekly or monthly office reports, multiple classes at school or other unique personal or professional projects.
|Capacity Range [Max]||3"|
|Binder Sheet Size||11 x 8 1/2|
|Number of Fasteners||3|
|Inside Pockets||One Back, One Front|
|Center To Center||4 1/4"|
|Inserts||Back Cover, Front Cover, Spine|
|Material||Chipboard, Polypropylene, Plant-Based Polyethylene|
|Compliance Standards||USDA Certified Biobased Product after undergoing ASTM D-6866 testing, EPA/CPG Compliant, USDA Certified Biobased 69%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||7%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||42%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||49%|
|Disclaimer||California Disclaimer: Samsill does not make any claims regarding our products in terms of "biodegradable" or "degradable" or "decomposable" or in any way imply that products will break down in a landfill to any customer in the State of California|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's Binders for Life™ guarantee.|