Dispatch Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach, 7 x 8, 50/Box, 6 Boxes/Carton by Clorox Healthcare
- Disinfectant towels with bleach; individually wrapped wipers were designed for on-the-go cleaning.
- EPA registered to kill a total of 32 microorganisms.
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses and Norovirus in 1 minute.
- Kill HAI-causing bacteria including MRSA and VRE in 1 minute.
- Broad Spectrum disinfection efficacy against 32 pathogens including bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- 3 minute contact time to kill C.Diff spores - Tested in the presence of 3-part organic soil load following the latest EPA testing recommendations (June 2014).
- Meets CDC and OSHA recommendations.
- Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces.
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment.
- Intended for use in healthcare settings.
Dispatch® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach are intermediate-level hospital disinfectant wipes that meet CDC CMS and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities. They are ready to use, 1 step cleaner-disinfectant wipes containing a 1:10 bleach dilution. These premoistened towels are EPA-registered to kill C. Difficile spores in 3 minutes and other common healthcare pathogens just 1 minute. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). This is for clinical usage for disinfecting equipment and high-touch surfaces. These wipes feature an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Features a light fragrance for patient and staff comfort. Intended for use in healthcare settings.
Six boxes of 50 towels each
|Type||Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Towel/Wipe Type||Disinfecting Wipes|
|Application||Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical Facilities|
|Applicable Material||Acrylic, Ceramic, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Tile, Vinyl, Wood|
|Chemical Compound||Bleach, Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Germs, Soil, Viruses|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||50|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer||For Healthcare Facilities Only|
|Features||Individually Wrapped Wipes|