Dispatch Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach, 7 x 8, 50/Box, 6 Boxes/Carton by Clorox Healthcare
- Fast-acting, one-step cleaning and disinfecting.
- Provides sodium hypochlorite in a 1:10 dilution that is recommended by CDC guidelines.
- EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores and the most common Multidrug-Resistant Organisms.
- Feature an anticorrosion agent to ensure compatibility with healthcare surfaces.
- Tested for surface safety on common healthcare and office surfaces and equipment.
- Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
Dispatch® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach provide fast-acting, one-step cleaning and disinfecting. These premoistened wipes are EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in five minutes and the most common Multidrug-Resistant Organisms in just o1 minute. Intended for use in commercial settings.
Six boxes of 50 towels each
|Towel/Wipe Type||Disinfecting Wipes|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe|
|Application||Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical Facilities|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Special Features||Individually Wrapped Wipes|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Applicable Material||Acrylic, Ceramic, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Tile, Vinyl, Wood|
|Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container||50|
|Chemical Compound||Bleach, Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Number of Plies||1|
|Disclaimer Statement||For Healthcare Facilities Only|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Germs, Soil, Viruses|