Cleaner Floor Pad 5300, 20" Diameter, Blue, 5/Carton by 3M
- Heavy-duty scrub pad removes dirt, spills, scuffs, and 1-2 coats of finish, leaving a clean surface for recoating.
- Open web construction resists loading and clogging.
- Washable and reusable pad is economical and helps postpone end-of-life disposal to landfills.
- Versatile pads can be used for heavy-duty spray cleaning and foam scrubbing.
- For rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
3M™ Blue Cleaner Pad 5300 is designed to remove worn finish, soils, scuffs, and spills and to prepare surfaces for recoating. The pad is constructed of high quality nylon and polyester synthetic fibers in a non-woven web. A durable resin coating system permeates the fibers throughout the pad with abrasive cleaning particles, providing consistent performance over the life of the pad. The resin coating will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, and cleaners normally used for floor maintenance. The floor scrubbing pad is reversible. Depending on the surface and application, the floor pad can be used with detergent solutions for dry scrubbing floors, and in heavy duty spray cleaning operations.
|For Use With||Rotary or Automatic Machine Speed of 175-600 rpm|
|Applicable Material||Finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete|
|Material||Non-Woven Nylon/Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|