AB511-B Biscuit 30" Decorative Lip Apron Single Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink by ALFI
- Bottom Width:29 1/2" Top Width 29 7/8" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Wall Thickness : 3/4"
- Inner Dimensions 28 1/8" x 18" x 9 1/8"
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist using slightly thinner walls and sharper radius edges. This style offers a simply elegant front apron design with a decorative top lip. The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
|Item Width||29 7/8|
|Water Depth to Overflow (Bath Sinks)||0|
|Item Length||19 3/4|
|Inner Bowl Dimensions (Sinks)||28 1/8" x 18" x 9 1/8"|
|Number of Bowls (Sinks)||1|
|Drain Placement (Sinks)||Rear Center|
|Has Overflow? (Sinks)||No|
|Thickness (Kitchen Sinks)||3/4|
|Drain Size (Sinks)||3 1/2|
|Faucet Holes (Sinks)||0|
|Bowl Depth (Kitchen Sinks)||9 1/8|
|Color / Finish||Biscuit|
|Warranty Comments||1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. 10 year warranty against fading / staining of the glaze.|