9' x 12' Rhea Tiled Wool-Blend Rug , 9' x 12' by Anji Mountain
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Care and Cleaning: We recommend a rug pad to help your rug stay in place and last longer. Vacuum as needed using suction only. Using a beater brush or beater bar may cause the rug to fray.
- For liquid spills, blot—do not rub—with a dry, undyed absorbent cloth. You may then try to spot clean with a damp, clean, undyed cloth. We recommend using a solution of mild dish soap and water and testing the solution first in a small, inconspicuous
- All fibers that are exposed to direct, prolonged sunlight will experience some degree of fading. If your rug is in a sunny location, be sure to rotate it regularly.
This wool-blend area rug features natural brown hues and a minimalist design that’s easy to pair with your existing decor. A tiled pattern adds depth and texture to this neutral area rug, which is durable enough to withstand heavy foot traffic. Perfect for your dining room, living room, entryway, or bedroom, this artisanal hand-woven rug is soft to the touch and highly wear-resistant. Enjoy game night on your new rug or create a stylish focal point at the dinner table with this classic tonal design.
|Size||9' x 12'|
|Material||60% wool, 35% cotton, 5% polyester|