VGA Switch, Two Position, Manual by Tripp Lite
- Turn your home or office PC into a versatile, multi-faceted workstation.
- Connects two computers to one monitor or two monitors to one computer.
- Fully-shielded rugged metal case with front-panel push button switch.
- Does not require external power, software, or complicated set-up procedures.
- Turn your PC into a do-it-all workstation.
Turn your home or office PC into a versatile, multi-faceted workstation with this VGA/SVGA switch. It allows you to switch between two PCs with different operating systems, data or specifications using a single monitor or connect two monitors to one computer for the convenience of extra digital workspace. With the easy-to-use, front-panel buttons, toggling between computers or monitors is convenient and instantaneous, while the all-metal casing ensures the unit's durability. It is completely plug-and-play, with no drivers or software to download or install and no external AC power to supply. Simply plug your equipment into the desired configuration and turn your PC into a do-it-all workstation.
|Global Product Type||Switches|
|Connector/Port/Interface||HD15 Female (3)|
|For Use With||PCs and Monitors|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||PCs to Monitors|
|Accessory Type||VGA Switch|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|