Tidy Girl Tidy Girl Feminine Hygiene Sanitary Disposal Bags, 150/Roll, 4 Rolls/Carton
- Prevent the spread of germs and cross contamination in women's restrooms with this easy to use feminine hygiene sanitary disposal bag.
- Tidy Girl creates a barrier to odors and the pink color conceals the contents unlike improperly disposed of sanitary napkins, pads, tampons, diapers, liners and wipes which cause unsightly mess and odors.
- Save plumbing, cleaning and maintenance costs by providing a clean safe disposal option for feminine hygiene products.
- Each pink colored Tidy Girl sanitary disposal bag is imprinted with graphical step by step instructions for proper use and disposal.
- Tidy Girl feminine disposal bags feature a coreless roll so there is no additional trash and a longer time required between resupply in the dispenser.
- The tear and puncture resistant feminine hygiene sanitary disposal bags are made from 30% recycled material.
Keep restrooms smelling fresh and looking clean with these easy to use pink feminine hygiene disposal bags. Tidy Girl Sanitary disposal bag when properly used prevents the spread of germs and cross contamination in your restrooms and facility by providing a sealed and concealed disposal of feminine hygiene products. Each pink sanitary disposal bag has step-by-step graphical instructions on the proper use and disposal in a waste receptacle of soiled sanitary napkins, pads, tampons, diapers, liners and wipes. By removing the feminine hygiene products from disposal in toilets your facility can realize savings from plumbing, cleaning and maintenance issues that arise from overflowing toilets, backed up pipes and improper odor causing disposal in your restrooms. The Tidy Girl Sanitary Disposal Bags have a coreless roll meaning more bags per refill, are tear and puncture resistant and contain 30% recycled material.
Four rolls of 150 bags each
|Global Product Type||Bags-Sanitary Napkin|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||20%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||20%|