Swingline 747 Classic Full Strip Stapler, 20-Sheet Capacity, Royal Blue
- Classically designed stapler with performance driven stapling mechanism and inner rail always delivers jam-resistant, accurate stapling.
- Metal construction and die-cast base provide maximum durability.
- 20-sheet stapling capacity with Swingline S.F.® 4® Premium Staples.
- Stapler opens for tacking ability.
- Anvil rotates for pinning ability to create temporary staples.
- Positive locking latch secures staple position.
- 100% Performance Guarantee.
One of America’s top-selling manual desktop staplers: simple, accurate, reliable and strong. Metal construction, inner rail and positive locking latch make this stapler especially durable, while minimizing jamming and ensuring that staples are aligned. The 747 staples up to 20 sheets at a time and opens flat, allowing you to post papers instantly to a bulletin board or similar tackable surface. Reversible anvil enables pinning: by turning the anvil you can create a pin staple with legs that point out so it can be removed without a staple remover, without tearing posted materials. Backed by a 100% Performance Guarantee when used with Swingline S.F.® 4® Premium Staples.
|Global Product Type||Staplers-Full-Size Desktop|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Replacement Staples||Swingline® 35450|
|Size of Staple Used||1/4"|
|Staple Capacity||Full Strip (210 Staples)|
|Staple Loading||Open Channel|
|Stapler Type||Full-Size Desktop|
|Type of Staple Used||S.F.® 4® Premium Staples|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Footnote 1||All sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|