Colored End Tab Classification Folders, Letter, Six-Section, Green, 10/Box by Smead
- Each folder expands for organizing midsize projects.
- Fasteners on the front and back panels and the dividers create four to six separate filing surfaces.
- Economical Manila is perfect for many midsized projects.
- Colored stock folders let you color code to speed filing and retrieval time.
- Labels sold separately.
- This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Ideal files for organizing midsize projects. 2" capacity prong fasteners on interior front and back of 14 pt. stock covers. 1" capacity twin-prong fastener on each side of 18 pt. Manila dividers allow creation of subdivisions of material within one folder. Dividers are fully taped to gusset. 1/2" straight cut end tab on cover; dividers have 1/3 cut top tabs in center position (labels sold separately). This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
|Global Product Type||Classification Folders-End Tab|
|Cover Material||14 pt. Stock|
|Compliance Standards||SFI Certified|
|Number of Fasteners||6|
|Number of Sections||6|
|Back Cover Color||Green|
|Fastener Capacity on Inside Covers||2"|
|Interior Divider Material||18 pt. Manila|
|Fastener Capacity for Dividers||1"|
|Classification Folder Type||End Tab|