Common Core Assessment Reference Kit, Math/Reading, Grades 3-8, 2040 Pages by Show What You Know
- Assessments are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
- Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips and activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms and Skills and Correlation Charts.
- Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject.
- Student Workbook uses a variety of questions to access critical-thinking skills.
- Test-Taking Strategies Chapter teaches test-taking skills.
- Test-Anxiety Chapter helps students reduce test anxiety.
- Student Workbook contains multiple-choice questions and griddable items.
- Answers are provided in Parent/Teacher Editions.
This set of books is perfect to have as reference materials in your library, to share with curriculum coordinators in your school or district, or for use in a class where a wide variety of differentiation is needed. Each Student Workbook includes two full-length Practice Tests per subject using a variety of questions to assess critical-thinking skills. Also featured are Test-Taking Strategies and Test-Anxiety Chapters. The Parent/Teacher Edition offers teaching tips, activities, Practice Test answers, Mathematic Reference Materials, Glossary of Terms, and Skills and Correlation Charts.
|Global Product Type||Reference Books-K-12 Education|
|Reference Book Type||Student Book, Teacher Edition|
|Age Recommendation||Grades 3-8|
|Number of Pages||2,040 pages|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|