StakCut Paper Trimmer, 30 Sheets, Wood Base, 12 7/8" x 17-1/2" by Premier
- Paper clamp securely holds tall stacks for clean cuts.
- Through-hardened steel blade for precise cuts.
- Permanent 1/2" grid and dual standard and metric rulers.
- Finger guard and patented automatic locking blade latch.
- Torsion spring prevents blade from falling.
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle.
- Heavy 3/4" thick wood base with non-skid rubber feet.
Slices through big stacks with ease—perfect for busy schools and offices. Through-hardened steel blade is precision angled to cleanly cut stacks up to 30 sheets of paper. Clamp securely holds paper to prevent shifting or tearing. Permanent 1/2" grid and dual standard and metric rulers ensure proper alignment. Also cuts matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles. Safety features include finger guard that protects the entire length of the blade and patented automatic blade latch that locks with every cutting motion. Torsion spring prevents blade from accidentally falling. Ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable use. Heavy 3/4" thick wood base with non-skid rubber feet provides extreme stability.
Includes one trimmer.
|Global Product Type||Trimmer Boards-Bypass|
|Trimmer Board Type||Bypass|
|Blade Material||Hardened Steel|
|Base Length||17 1/2"|
|Base Width||12 7/8"|
|Replacement Blades||Premier® W-O721515 (Handle Blade), O010515 (Bed Blade)|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's one-year warranty on board and limited lifetime warranty on blades.|