Oki ML320 Nine-Pin Narrow Dot Matrix Printer
- Rugged printhead design keeps print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects entire mechanism.
- Lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and spring-activated pins deliver a stronger punch.
- Easily accommodates multi-part forms and stock.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
This 9-pin dot matrix printer is engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding POS, automation and utility applications. Rugged printhead design keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. An impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments. Features lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch—right to the last page of a 6-part form! A patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page. The auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation—eliminating wasted forms.
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Printers-Dot Matrix|
|Number of Pins||9|
|PC Free Printing||No|
|Super Speed Draft Printing||435 cps|
|Utility Printing Speed||300 cps|
|Standard Memory||64 kB|
|Connector/Port/Interface||Ethernet, Parallel, USB|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Model Name/Number||Microline® 320|
|Input Buffer||128 kB|
|Paper Feeder Type||Sheet Tray|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Printer Type||Dot Matrix|
|Maximum Form Parts||6|
|Operating System Compatibility||Novell NDS, NDPS, NLSP, IPX, SPX protocol, UNIX®, Windows® 3.x, 95, NT 4.0, 98, 2000, XP|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black)||435 cps|
|Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height)||216 x 240 dpi|
|Emulations||(DEC) ANSI x 3.642, Epson® FX, IBM® PPR III|
|High Speed Draft Printing||390 cps|
|Near Letter-Quality Printing Speed||75 cps|
|Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages)||20000|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|