ARC Sit-to-Stand Tables, Rectangular Top, 30w x 60d x 30-42h, Walnut/Gray by Iceberg
- Versatile, all purpose table designed for flexible work spaces.
- Ergonomically healthy option to sit, stand, or lean which supports a more active work posture.
- Multiple height positions at 3" increments, can be pre-set with spring button clips.
- 1 1/8" thick melamine laminate top.
- Steel tubular legs with arched style base and adjustable levelers.
This versatile, all purpose table was designed for flexible work spaces and can be utilized in all areas of the office where communication and collaboration take place. Perfectly suited for use as a workstation, in meeting/conference rooms or in lounges and cafes. Ergonomically healthy option to sit, stand, or lean which supports a more active work posture. Multiple height positions at 3" increments which can be pre-set with spring button clips. 1 1/8" thick melamine top with square T-mold edging. Durable powder coated steel base with adjustable glides.
|Global Product Type||Tables-Multipurpose & Training|
|Top Thickness||1 1/8"|
|Top Material||Melamine Laminate|
|Base/Leg Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Base Type||Tubular Arch|
|Capacity (Weight)||Supports up to 225 lbs. evenly distributed|
|Edge Detail Profile||Square Edge, T-Mold Edge|
|Compliance Standards||Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Series Name||Iceberg ARC Sit-To-Stand|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited fifteen-year warranty.|