Epson PowerLite W29 WXGA 3LCD Projector, 3000 Lumens
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite W29 has: Color Brightness — 3000 lumens; White Brightness — 3000 lumens.
- Impressive image quality — native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 format.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- HDMI® digital connectivity — HD-quality video and audio with just one cable.
The affordable, widescreen classroom projector with flexible connectivity. The PowerLite W29 makes collaboration for BYOD classrooms convenient with the ability to wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices simultaneously with Moderator device management software. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, it can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones (wireless module sold separately).
Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, software CD, quick setup sheet, warranty card
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Audio Output||Mini Stereo|
|Focal Length Range||16.9 mm – 20.28 mm|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||20.28 mm|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (Slider), Vertical: ± 30 degrees (Automatic)|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Type A, USB Type B, HDMI|
|Focal Ratio||1.51 to 1.99|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||Up to 10,000 hours (ECO Mode), Up to 5000 hours (Normal Mode)|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||33" - 320"|
|Throw Ratio||1.30 to 1.56|
|Resolution (Native)||1280 x 800 Pixels|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Serviceprogram, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90-day lamp limited warranty.|