Epson PowerLite 955WH WXGA 3LCD Projector, 3200 Lumens, 1280 x 800 Pixels, 1.6x Zoom
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 955WH has: Color Brightness — 3200 lumens; White Brightness — 3200 lumens.
- Brilliant, widescreen image quality — native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 format.
- Easy, flexible installation — 1.6x optical zoom provides a wide range of zoom flexibility and incredible, sharp images.
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software.
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately).
- 2x HDMI® digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port.
The bright, widescreen classroom projector with flexible installation, advanced connectivity and premium audio supporting multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port. The PowerLite 955WH makes collaboration for BYOD classrooms convenient with the ability to wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices simultaneously with Moderator device management software. Using the free Epson iProjection™ App, it can project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ tablets and smartphones (wireless module sold separately). The PowerLite 955WH includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input to engage every student, even in Standby Mode.
Power cord, computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, Epson projector software CD, quick setup sheet, warranty card, password protect sticker
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Audio Output||Mini Stereo|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||29.2 mm|
|Focal Length Range||18.2 mm – 29.2 mm|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 30 degrees (Slider), Vertical: ± 30 degrees (Automatic)|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Type A, USB Type B, HDMI|
|Focal Ratio||1.51 to 1.99|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||Up to 10,000 Hours (ECO Mode), Up to 5,000 Hours (Normal Mode)|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||33" - 280"|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 to 2.24|
|Resolution (Native)||1280 x 800 Pixels|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited warranty: two years on projector, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90 days on lamp.|