Epson PowerLite 580 Ultra-Short-Throw 3LCD Projector, 3200 Lumens
- Three times brighter colors and reliable performance—3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough—look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Amazing image quality—available in native WXGA (widescreen) resolution.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms—wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator software.
- Manage your projector and present remotely—easy network connectivity; software included.
- Wireless projection—supports iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ mobile devices with the Epson® iProjection™ App.
- 2X HDMI connectivity—supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support.
- Powerful sound to engage every student—built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode.
- Long-life, low-cost lamp—lasts up to 6,000 hours in ECO Mode.
The perfect ultra-short-throw projector for today’s BYOD classroom, delivering a whole new level of collaborative learning. With brilliant image quality, plus advanced network connectivity and wireless performance, this projector makes it easy to share engaging lessons and control the projector remotely. Offering 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. They also have a long-life, low-cost lamp which lasts up to 6,000 hours in ECO Mode. With WXGA resolution, these projectors delivers dynamic images that are sure to captivate any classroom. They feature Moderator software so you can easily share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously. Also includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input to engage every student, even in Standby Mode.
Projector wall mount, 15 ft power cord, 16 ft computer cable (VGA), projector remote control, batteries, user manual CD, projector software CDs, quick setup sheet, installation guide and template sheet
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||3.71 mm|
|Focal Length Range||3.71 mm|
|Network Types||10/100Base-TX Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 3 degrees, Vertical: ± 3 degrees|
|Lamp Type||245 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||Up to 6000 hours (ECO Mode), Up to 4000 hours (Normal Mode)|
|Video Input Signals||NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-PAL/PAL60/SECAM|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||56" - 93"|
|Throw Ratio||0.31 to 0.42|
|Resolution (Native)||1024 x 768 Pixels|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty on projector, Epson Road Serviceprogram, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and limited 90-day lamp warranty.|