Epson PowerLite 1980WU WUXGA 3LCD Projector, 4400 lm, 1920 x 1200 Pixels, 1.6x Zoom
- Three times brighter colors and reliable performance—3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough—look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
- Brilliant widescreen images up to 300"—native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution, Full HD 1080p support and DCDi® video processing; also features a 1.6x optical zoom.
- Turn your projector into a smart display—get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL®-enabled smartphones and tablets; simultaneously charge your device when it’s plugged into the projector.
- 2X HDMI connectivity—for high-definition video and audio.
- Split Screen—simultaneously project two images, video or still, side by side, from two different sources.
- Multi-PC projection and Moderator Function—connect up to 50 devices to view the display; display up to four different devices simultaneously.
- Remote network projection and control—plus Message Broadcasting and built-in schedule functions.
The PowerLite 1980WU brings the big screen to entertainment venues. Offering 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. This portable powerhouse projects brilliant native WUXGA with Full HD 1080p support. WUXGA resolution makes it easy to display larger-than-life Full HD sporting events—up to 300". The PowerLite 1980WU’s 1.6x optical zoom offers great positioning flexibility to fit large or small rooms. Epson® projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup. You can even turn your projector into a smart display, with instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets; plus, simultaneously charge your device when it’s plugged into the projector.
Remote control, batteries, power cable, computer cable (VGA), CD with user guide link, warranty card and quick setup sheet
|Global Product Type||Multimedia Projectors|
|Focal Length Range||23 mm - 38.4 mm|
|Focal Length Range [Max]||38.4 mm|
|Keystone Correction||Horizontal: ± 20 degrees, Vertical: ± 30 degrees|
|Lamp Type||280 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||Up to 4,000 Hours (ECO Mode), Up to 3000 Hours (Normal Mode)|
|Video Input Signals||NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/M-PAL/N-PAL/PAL60/SECAM|
|Screen Size (Projected Distance) - :||50" - 300"|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 to 2.28|
|Resolution (Native)||1920 x 1200 Pixels|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited warranty: two years on projector, Epson Road Service Program, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support and 90 days on lamp.|