Professional Rolling Trimmer, Model 554, 20 Sheet Capacity, 28 1/4" Cut Length by Dahle
- Blade is encased in a protective housing for safety.
- Blade made of Solingen steel hardened to 56 Rockwell—the optimal hardness for cutting.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction.
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely.
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides.
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts.
- Cuts paper, photo paper, laminate, tissue, and more.
- Ensure consistent accuracy during repetitive cutting with adjustable magnetic backstop.
- Powder coated metal base with non slip rubber feet won’t warp, twist or crack.
Designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. These trimmers are equipped with a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in either direction. Cutting capacity of up to 20 sheets of paper at a time. Perfect for cutting paper, trimming photographs, and large format printing. Can be wall mounted. A popular choice among professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
|Global Product Type||Trimmer Boards-Rotary|
|Trimmer Board Type||Rolling Trimmer|
|Cut Length||28 1/4"|
|Blade Material||Solingen Steel|
|Base Width||14 1/8"|
|For Use With||Paper, Photographic Paper|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Special Features||Model 554|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|