Bush Series A Collection 60W Desk, Natural Cherry
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains.
- All work surfaces and leg end panels are 1" thick.
- Accepts Universal or Articulating Keyboard Tray or Pencil Drawer.
- Customize your Desk with up to four Mobile Pedestals, and Hutch to increase storage and versatility.
- Wire management system provides desktop and leg grommets.
- Sturdy molded ABS feet with steel inserts include adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors.
Series A Collection Desk with versatile C-Leg table design permits easy configurations. Constructed with 100% thermally fused laminate for durability and superior resistance to scratches and stains. Integrated wire management in the desktop and leg grommets conceals cables to keep your desk area uncluttered. Customize your desk with up to four Mobile Pedestals, and Hutch to increase storage and versatility. Expand your office area to create L- and U-Shape worksurface, plus this desk can stand alone. Compensate for uneven floor surfaces with adjustable levelers.
|Global Product Type||Desks-Straight Front Desks|
|Color||Natural Cherry, Slate Gray|
|Top Material||Thermally Fused Laminate Over Engineered Wood|
|Width Maximum||59 5/8"|
|Depth Maximum||26 7/8"|
|Height Maximum||29 7/8"|
|Base Material||Thermally Fused Laminate Over Engineered Wood|
|Edge Detail Profile||Durable edge banding|
|For Use With||Bush® Series A Collection|
|Series Name||Bush® Series A Collection|
|Compliance Standards||Level 1 Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||44%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||5%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||49%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's ten-year warranty.|