Bush Series A Collection 48W Corner Desk, Hansen Cherry
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains.
- All work surfaces and leg end panels are 1" thick.
- Accepts Universal or Articulating Keyboard Tray or Pencil Drawer.
- Accepts the addition of 48"W Corner Hutch or 48"W Hutch on one side.
- Wire management system provides desktop and leg grommets.
- Sturdy molded ABS feet with steel inserts include adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors.
Series A Collection 48W Corner Desk is designed with a versatile C-Leg table design which permits easy configurations. Constructed with 100% thermally fused laminate for durability and superior resistance to scratches and stains. Use the 48W Corner Desk to connect Credenzas and Desks to expand your desk design. You'll enjoy the integrated wire management located within both desktop and leg grommets to conceal cables to keep your desk area uncluttered. Sturdy molded ABS feet include adjustable levelers to compensate for uneven floors.
|Global Product Type||Desks-Corner Desks|
|Top Material||Thermally Fused Laminate Over Engineered Wood|
|Width Maximum||47 1/4"|
|Depth Maximum||47 1/4"|
|Height Maximum||29 7/8"|
|Base Material||Thermally Fused Laminate Over Engineered Wood|
|Edge Detail Profile||Durable edge banding|
|For Use With||Bush® Series A Workstations Desks|
|Series Name||Bush® Series A Collection|
|Compliance Standards||Level 1 Certified, Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||43%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||5%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||48%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's ten-year warranty.|