Acroprint timeQplus Proximity Time and Attendance System, Badges, Automated
- Employees simply "punch in and out" at proximity terminal.
- Automates time and attendance processes.
- Reports regular hours, two levels of overtime, vacation, sick/personal hours, holidays, etc.
- Supervisors can print time card reports, hours summary and "who's in" reports.
- Ideally suited for small businesses of up to 50 employees.
- Holds up to 50,000 transactions.
Employees simply "punch in and out" using a proximity badge, making it ideally suited for small businesses that want to automate their time and attendance processes. Reports regular hours, two levels of overtime, vacation, sick/personal hours, holidays and other categories. Supervisors can print time card and hours summary reports. Holds up to 50,000 transactions. Expandable up to 250 employees with additional terminals (sold separately). The Web Option feature offers a free trial of enhanced time and labor tracking software for employees from any location/PC connected to the Internet.
15 proximity badges, timeQplus software for Windows®, 5' TCP/IP cable, USB cable, RS232 cable and mounting plate
|Global Product Type||Time Clocks|
|Time Clock Type||Automated|
|Number of Employees||50|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's two-year limited warranty.|