Low-Speed Stripper Floor Pad 7200, 20" Diameter, Black, 5/Carton by 3M
- Coarse fibers coated with resin and mineral throughout the pad provide high performance over the life of the pad.
- Aggressive stripping action removes finish, dirt, and buildup quickly and thoroughly.
- Open construction resists loading and clogging.
- Washable, reusable pad reduces supply costs.
- For rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
3M™ Black Stripper Pads 7200 , the industry standard against which all other stripping pads are measured, provide nearly 40 percent greater initial cut than competitors and offer high performance throughout the life of the pad. Coarse fibers and abrasives provide aggressive stripping performance, removing two to three layers of old finish. The web of fibers is permeated throughout with a uniform coating of resin and abrasive mineral particles, consistently delivering impressive cut over the life of the pad. The pad’s open-textured, non-woven construction resists clogging, allowing stripping solutions to flow through the pad. They can also be used with appropriate chemicals to clean heavily soiled hard-surface floors such as concrete.
|Global Product Type||Floor Pads-Scrub/Strip|
|For Use With||Rotary or Automatic Machine Speed of 175-600 rpm|
|Material||Non-Woven Nylon/Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|