High Productivity Floor Pad 7300, 17" Diameter, Black, 5/Carton by 3M
- 3M’s most aggressive stripping pad quickly and effectively removes four or more coats of finish.
- Unique open construction resists loading and clogging.
- Web of continuous filaments coated throughout with resin and abrasives provides high performance over the life of the pad.
- Can be backed with a red buffing floor pad for optimum pad-to-floor contact.
- For use with rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
3M’s most aggressive floor stripping pad, the 3M™ High Productivity Pad 7300, is the best choice for removing four or more coats of finish buildup from hard floors. The stripping pad’s open construction allows stripping solution to circulate through the pad, reducing loading. Continuous nylon filaments, uniformly coated with resin and abrasive particles, provide consistently high performance throughout the life of the pad. For rotary and automatic floor machines. For optimum conformability and pad-to-floor contact, the pad can be backed with a red buffing pad.
|Global Product Type||Floor Pads-Scrub/Strip|
|For Use With||Rotary or Automatic Machine Speed of 175-600 rpm|
|Applicable Material||Finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|