USB Display Adapter, 3 ft, Black by Tripp Lite
- Extend video to a second monitor, duplicate the same video on both monitors, or make the second monitor your primary display.
- Add up to six adapters, each connected to its own USB 2.0 port, for a total of seven displays.
- No external power supply necessary.
- Resumes automatically from hibernation and suspend modes.
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz.
Displays video on a VGA or DVI monitor or projector via your computer or laptop’s USB 2.0 port. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz. You can add up to six adapters, each attached to its own USB 2.0 port, to connect a total of seven displays to the video source. Adding or removing a monitor is easy—no need to reboot the system afterward. No external power supply is necessary.
|Cable Length||3 ft|
|Cable Type||Display Adapter|
|Connector/Port/Interface||USB Mini B Female, HD15 Female|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||Computer to Monitor|
|For Device Type||Computer|
|Global Product Type||Cables-Monitor|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|