Protect It Four-Outlet Surge Suppressor, 4 Outlets, 1410 Joules, White by Tripp Lite
- Power distribution anywhere in any medical facility.
- Ideal for use in all patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments, laboratories and administrative areas.
- Four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power.
- 15 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug provides reach to the power source.
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets.
- LED indicates power is present and surge-protected.
- Built-in mounting slots and flanges for easy installation on a variety of surfaces.
This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. Plus, 1410 joules of surge suppression prevent dangerous power spikes that can damage connected equipment and destroy data. A 15A resettable circuit breaker also protects your equipment from overloads. An LED indicator tells you power is present and protected from surges (with no ground faults or line/neutral reversals). Mounting slots and flanges let you install on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to stand up to demanding environments. A switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 15 ft power cord provides flexibility in placing the power strip.
Includes owners manual
|Global Product Type||Surge Protectors|
|Number of Outlets||4|
|Joules Of Surge Protection||1410 J|
|Diagnostics/Alarm/Status Light||Built-in LED|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Response Time||<1 ns|
|Compliance Standards||UL60601 1, UL60950 1|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|