Power Strip for Nonpatient Care Areas, 6 Outlets, 6 ft Cord, White by Tripp Lite
- Medical-grade power strip with long 6 ft. cord provides versatile power distribution outside of patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use outside of patient-care vicinities.
- Features 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
- Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
- Switch-less design prevents accidental shutoff.
- Built-in resettable circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads.
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments.
The PS-606-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets. A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switch-less design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications.
Includes owner's manual
|Global Product Type||Power Strips|
|Power Capacity||15 A|
|Number of Telephone Jacks||0|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Number of Outlets||6|
|Number of Prongs||3|
|Compliance Standards||Conforms to UL 1363 Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Not for Patient Areas, Not for use where NEC requires hospital-grade receptacles.|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|