P560-006 6ft DVI Dual Link TMDS Cable DVI-D M/M, 6' by Tripp Lite
- Dual Link digital signaling for transmission speeds to 9.9Gbps and 2560x1600 resolution.
- For use with Dual or Single TMDS Link specified equipment.
- High bandwidth performance.
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays and projectors.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Gold plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity.
Tripp Lite's 6 foot DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual Link. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability. Manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications.
|Global Product Type||Cables-DVI Cables|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||Monitor to Mac®/PC|
|Special Features||Gold-Plated Contacts|
|For Device Type||Monitor|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|