Medical-Grade Power Strip for Moveable Equipment Assembly, 15 ft Cord, White by Tripp Lite
- Full 60601-1 compliance, integrated locking safety covers and a 15 ft. cord make this medical-grade power strip ideal for all areas inside and outside of patient care vicinities.
- Approved for use in all patient-care vicinities.
- Complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications.
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers.
- Includes 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug.
The PS-415-HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip with full 60601-1 compliance, making it ideal for use in all patient care vicinities. This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers. A patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards by preventing power from reaching the unit’s outlets in the presence of a fault. The protection circuit automatically resets itself and restores power once the fault threat is gone. Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-415-HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments. Switch-less design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 15 ft. power cord that can reach a distant power source, the PS-415-HGULTRA is the perfect replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
Includes owner's manual with warranty information
|Global Product Type||Power Strips|
|Compliance Standards||Conforms to UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 Standards|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Number of Telephone Jacks||0|
|Cord Length||15 ft|
|Number of Prongs||3|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Power Capacity||120 V|
|Number of Outlets||4|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|