HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Digital Video with Audio Adapter, 3 ft by Tripp Lite
- Micro HDMI connector is 50% smaller than standard HDMI.
- Complies with HDMI v1.4 Type D connections.
- Full 1080p, 3D, Blu-Ray, Ethernet, Digital Audio transfer.
- Mylar Foil and Braid Shielding for maximum noise suppression.
- Rugged, molded connectors for a lifetime of use.
- Gold plated contacts and connector shell assures highest signal quality.
Allow devices with micro HDMI output ports, such as smartphones, cameras, notebooks and other portable devices to attach to standard HDMI displays such as TVs, monitors and projectors. Cable complies with HDMI v1.4 specifications and is capable of transferring 1080p, Ethernet, 3D video, as well as digital audio. Featuring a full 19-pin array like larger HDMI connectors, only in a miniaturized version, the micro HDMI connector saves space on portable devices, while allowing the full capabilities of current HDMI v1.4 digital signaling.
|Cable Length||3 ft|
|Cable Type||HDMI Cables|
|Connector/Port/Interface||Micro HDMI Male, HDMI Male|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||Some Smartphones, Tablets, Computers, Monitors, TVs|
|For Device Type||HDMI|
|Global Product Type||Cables-Video|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|