CAT6 Snagless Molded Patch Cable, 25 ft, Blue by Tripp Lite
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief.
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP.
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication.
Ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your local area network application. Used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, switches and Cat6 audio/video products. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design. Also provides high-speed connections and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum. Delivers stable performance up to 550MHz. Features molded connectors with integral strain relief.
|Cable Type||CAT6 Snagless Molded|
|Connector/Port/Interface||Two RJ 45 Male|
|Global Product Type||Cables-CAT6 Cables, Cables-CAT6 Cables, Cables-CAT6 Cables, Cables-CAT6 Cables, Cables-CAT6 Cables|
|Compliance Standards||RoHS Compliant, RoHS Compliant, RoHS Compliant, RoHS Compliant, RoHS Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%|
|Cable Length||25 ft|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%|
|For Device Type||Mac®, Network, PC|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||CAT6/CAT5e|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.|