CAT5/5e/6 Extender Kit, USB 1.1, TAA Compliant by Tripp Lite
- Locate a USB 1.1 peripheral up to 150 feet from your computer.
- Uses readily available Cat5/Cat6 cable.
- Bus powered - no external power supply needed.
- Transfer rates of 1.5Mbps to 12Mbps.
- Plug and play; no software or drivers.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Tripp Lite's USB 1.1 over Cat5 Extender Kit allows you to connect your computer to a USB 1.1 peripheral up to 150 feet away using ordinary Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable. The transmitter and receiver kit is bus-powered, so no external power supply is required. Plug-and-play; no software or drivers needed. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Includes local transmitter, remove receiver unit and owner's manual
|Global Product Type||Adapters/Chargers-Signal Transmitters, Receivers & Extenders|
|For Device Type||USB Devices|
|Adapter/Charger Type||A/V Extender|
|Power Source||USB Port|
|Connector/Port/Interface||RJ45, USB 1.1|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||USB Peripheral to Computer|
|Compliance Standards||TAA Compliant|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|