Optima 70 Electric Stapler, Full Strip, 70-Sheet Capacity, Silver by Swingline
- Fast and quiet, this electric stapler is Jam Free Guaranteed and not disruptive in the office.
- Features a user control switch — choose automatic stapling or use the manual mode to activate the motor on your command.
- Adjustable depth guide helps keep your positioning accurate, and stack-height gauge helps you stay within the maximum paper-sheet count.
- Interior light highlights where staple will be placed on your paper, and size guides help you orient the staple horizontally, vertically or at a 45 degree angle.
- Low staple indicator blinks to alert you when staples are running low.
- Spare staple drawer provides convenient storage and opens easily with one touch.
- Refill faster with QuickLoad™—just press a button and front-loading staple magazine ejects.
- 100% Performance Guarantee.
Quiet yet powerful, heavy-duty Optima® staplers can be set for auto or manual, allowing you to activate the motor only when you want to. Each features an adjustable Intelligent Paper Alignment Guide system, which incorporates a light that highlights the space where your staple will be placed as well as size guides that orient staples horizontally, vertically or at a 45 degree angle. Stack Height Gauge ensures you don't exceed the maximum sheet count. A low-staple indicator light blinks to alert you when you are almost out of staples, and spare staples can be stored in a handy one-touch-open staple-storage drawer. QuickLoad™ feature simplifies staple refilling—just push a button and the staple magazine pops out from the front. Both staplers are backed by a 100% Performance Guarantee.
Includes starter pack of 500 Optima™ High-Capacity staples
|Global Product Type||Staplers-Electric|
|Staple Capacity||Full Strip (210 Staples)|
|Size of Staple Used||3/8"|
|Type of Staple Used||Optima™ High-Capacity|
|Replacement Staples||Swingline® 35450|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Footnote 1||All sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond|
|Special Features||Optima® 70|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited seven-year warranty.|