Fusion 5100L Laminator, 12" Wide, 10mil Maximum Document Thickness by Swingline GBC
- Warms up in one minute and laminates at 47 inches per minute for exceptionally fast results.
- Intelligent Pouch Thickness Detection feature automatically determines optimal laminator settings based on thickness of pouch.
- Interactive user display with color LCD screen provides intuitive menu selection for manual settings along with a help menu, job counter, and a "Countdown to Ready" timer.
- Laminates documents up to 12 inches wide.
- Use 3, 5, 7 and 10 mil thermal pouches without carrier or 1.5 mil with a carrier.
- Intelligent Jam Alert System beeps and auto reverses to release the jammed pouch.
- Four roller system.
- Green ready light and audible beep alert indicate when the laminator has finished warming up.
- Intelligent Auto Power Off after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy.
- Laminates up to five pouches per minute when using speed pouches.
The 5100L features a super fast one minute warm up time and a 47-inches per minute laminating speed. Unmatched ease-of-use features include visual green light and audible beep ready alerts as well as Intelligent Pouch Thickness Detection, which allows the laminator to automatically choose the best settings for your document. The included premium LCD screen with intuitive menu selection and professional controls displays manual setting options, job count, help menu and "Countdown to Ready" timer. The 5100L can be used to laminate documents up to 12 inches wide with a 1.5 mil pouch (carrier needed) and with 3, 5, 7 or 10 mil pouches carrier-free. Intelligent™ Jam Alert and Intelligent Jam Auto Reverse provide automatic jammed pouch detection and clearing: when a pouch becomes jammed the machine beeps and automatically reverses to clear it, which drastically reduces costly downtime. Additionally, Intelligent Auto Power Off kicks in after 30 minutes of inactivity to conserve energy.
|Maximum Document Size||12"|
|Maximum Document Thickness||10 mil|
|Warm-up Time||1 minute|
|Laminating Speed||47" per minute|
|For Use With||1.5-, 3-, 5-, 7- & 10-mil Pouches|
|Anti-Jam Features||Auto Jam Detection, Auto Reverse|
|Global Product Type||Laminators-Thermal Pouch Laminator|
|Adjustability Features||Hot or Cold Lamination|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|