Fusion 3100L Laminator, 12" Wide, 7mil Maximum Document Thickness by Swingline GBC
- Fast and productive one minute warmup.
- Laminating speed of 31 inches per minute; laminates documents up to 12 inches wide.
- Use with 3, 5 and 7 mil thermal pouches.
- Select mil thickness with the touch of a button.
- Cold setting available for smooth lamination results with pressure sensitive pouches.
- Intelligent Jam Alert beeps until button is pressed to release jammed pouch.
- Green light and audible beep ready alerts indicate laminator is ready.
- Intelligent Auto Power Off after 30 minutes of inactivity conserves energy.
- Includes 30 EZUse pouches.
Fast and productive, this laminator features a one minute warmup time and 31 inches per minute lamination speed. A green visual ready alert light and audible ready alert beep indicate machine is primed for use. The 3100L is compatible with 3, 5 or 7 mil pouches and laminates documents up to 12 inches wide. Simple touch control buttons make it easy to set the machine to the correct mil thickness. The helpful Intelligent Jam Alert notice beeps until the reverse button is pressed to so that the jammed pouch can be removed. A cold setting is also available to deliver smooth lamination results with pressure sensitive pouches. Intelligent Power Off shuts down the machine automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Includes 30 EZUse pouches
|Adjustability Features||Hot or Cold Lamination|
|Maximum Document Size||12"|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Laminators-Thermal Pouch Laminator|
|Maximum Document Thickness||7 mil|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|For Use With||3-, 5- & 7-mil Pouches|
|Warm-up Time||1 minute|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Laminating Speed||31" per minute|
|Anti-Jam Features||Auto Jam Detection, Manual Release|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited three-year warranty.|