32-Sheet Lever Handle Two-to-Seven-Hole Punch, 9/32" Holes, Black by Swingline
- Durable metal construction; exceptionally flexible functionality.
- Fully-adjustable, high-quality punch heads: 9/32", 11/32" or 13/32" holes (middle head also disables for two-hole punching).
- Paper guide adjusts for letter or legal sheets.
- Seven-hole punch capability and adjustable margin depth.
- Long lever-handle design makes manually punching larger stacks of paper easier.
- Full base; non-marring removable chip holder.
- Additional punch heads (A7074866 - 9/32" size, A7074867 - 11/32" size and A7074868 - 13/32" size) sold separately.
Durable all-metal construction with exceptional flexibility make this punch a consistent and versatile long-term performer. High-quality punch heads are totally adjustable for diverse punching applications; middle head disables quickly and easily for two-hole punching when you need it. Paper guide adjusts for letter or legal sheets. Margin depth guide adjusts to 3/8". Full base offers stability; non-marring removable chip holder for easy clean-up. Metal.
|Global Product Type||Punches-Heavy-Duty Adjustable Punch|
|Number of Holes||2-7|
|Clippings Receptacle||Removable Holder|
|Replacement Punch Head||A7074866 (9/32"), A7074867 (11/32"), A7074868 (13/32")|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond. Note: As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty.|