300-Sheet Extra High-Capacity Three-Hole Punch, 9/32" Holes, Black/Gray by Swingline
- Maximize hole punching productivity with this extra high-capacity model.
- Two step process makes it easy to three-hole punch as many as 300 sheets at a time.
- Creates three 9/32" holes. Operating instructions located directly on punch base.
- Centers and punch heads are fixed.
- Ideal for use in a shared environment, such as a mailroom or copy center.
- Cushioned handle locks down in closed position for compact storage.
- Durable metal construction.
- Replacement punch kit (A7074887) sold separately.
Punch through as many as 300 sheets. Manual, three-hole punch is a powerful, sharp cutting tool for any shared space. It has a easy two-step punch operation and a cushioned handle. Durable metal construction ensures this paper punch can meet just about any demand with high quality results. Centers and punch heads are fixed. Center to center measures 4 1/4". This punch creates three clean, evenly spaced 9/32" holes with each use. The handle also has the ability to lock in the down position for convenient storage in small spaces. Operating instructions are located conveniently on the punch base.
|Replacement Punch Head||A7074887|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Global Product Type||Punches-Heavy-Duty 3-Hole Punch|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Clippings Receptacle||Removable Tray|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||Sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond. Note: As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer’s 180-day warranty.|