Nano Dongle Bluetooth v4.0 LE+EDR by SMK-Link Electronics
- The VP6495 Nano Dongle is designed with the latest Bluetooth® v4.0 LE+EDR technology which enhances data transmission speed and transmission security, and supports low power consumption BluetoothSmart® devices.
- Bluetooth Smart Ready® v4.0 offers wireless data transmission for up to 80 feet when connected to a Bluetooth Smart® device, sufficient for most Bluetooth® peripherals and devices used in personal networks.
- Allows wireless connection and simultaneous operation with up to seven Bluetooth® devices.
- Offers the easiest way to upgrade a regular PC to a BluetoothSmart Ready® system.
- Is about the size of a penny and protrudes a mere 0.25-inch in length when plugged in to the PC’s USB port.
- The round-edge design ensures the dongle doesn’t catch on other loose items, such as cables or mesh material, in your computer carrying case.
- This miniature dongle offers similar convenience as a built-in Bluetooth®-enabled system – no more constantly plug and unplug, just leave it in and never misplace your Bluetooth® dongle again.
- Bluetooth® is the ideal bridge wirelessly connecting communication and consumer electronics to your PC.
The miniature Bluetooth® dongle is designed to transform a PC to Bluetooth Smart Ready® system. With the latest Bluetooth® v4.0 LE+EDR (Low Energy plus Enhanced Data Rate) technology, it enhances transmission speed and security, and the Low Energy feature enables the Bluetooth Smart® devices to operate at low power and save energy. In addition, the dongle connects and works simultaneously up to seven Bluetooth® devices. Provides plug-in and leave-in convenience for great usability.
|Global Product Type||Adapters/Chargers-Signal Transmitters, Receivers & Extenders|
|For Device Type||USB Devices|
|Connects Devices (From/To)||USB to Bluetooth®-enabled Device|
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows® XP, Vista™, 7, 8|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|