Light-Duty Packaging Tape - High Clarity, 1" x 72yds, 3" Core, Transparent by Scotch
- Transparent, 2.3 mil (0.058 mm) film tape used for L-clip closure, attaching, tabbing and holding.
- UPVC backing material is 1.5 mil (0.038 mm) thick, moisture-, chemical- and UV-resistant.
- Excellent handling, high clarity and long aging.
- Clean removal from wide variety of surfaces.
- Easy to apply without a dispenser.
- Easy to open when used as closure feature.
Scotch® Light Duty Packaging Tape 600 is a 2.3 mil (0.058 mm) thick transparent film tape with a very high strength acrylic adhesive which adheres instantly to a wide variety of surfaces. The tape removes cleanly and boasts long aging and premium performance. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. The UPVC backing material is high clarity, moisture-, chemical- and UV-resistance as well as non-staining. It is commonly used for L-clip closure, tabbing and holding. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications. Recommended Applications: L-clip closure, attaching tabbing and holding, inner pack box closure, gift basket assembly, promotional bundling, attaching extended application tube to aerosol can, party tray closure, document envelope closure and garment bundling.
|Size||1" x 72 yds|
|Global Product Type||Tapes-Transparent|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|