Knock-Out Tablet, 50 Count by Schiff
- Melatonin is released into the bloodstream by the brain's pineal gland to set your body’s biological clock and initiate sleep.
- Theanine helps to induce a state of calm relaxation.
- Valerian is known for its calming effects, and also used as a sleep aid.
- GABA plays a role in regulating sleep-wake cycles, and is involved in initiation of sleep.
- Only one tablet at bedtime.
Contains melatonin to help maintain regular sleep patterns and Valerian extract and Theanine to promote relaxation. Melatonin is made in the pineal gland, retina, and intestines. Melatonin is released into the bloodstream by the brain's pineal gland to set your body’s biological clock and initiate sleep. Darkness stimulates the pineal gland and causes it to produce more melatonin. Melatonin helps to promote healthy sleep patterns. Melatonin also protects cells from free radical damage, and directs the release of growth and sex hormones. Theanine is believed to be the primary component of green tea that provides a relaxing effect. Theanine is an amino acid derivative of glutamine.
|Global Product Type||Medicines-Vitamins/Supplements|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 .5 mg, Calcium 200mg, Magnesium 10mg, Melatonin 3 mg, Glycine 40 mg, L-Theanine 50 mg, Valerian Extract 100mg, Valerenic Acids .8mg, Gamma-amminobutyric acid (GABA) 100 mg|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Disclaimer Statement||These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Use only as directed.|