Ready Index Customizable Table of Contents Double Column Dividers, 16-Tab, Ltr by Avery
- Table of Contents has two columns, providing more printing space to better identify each tab section.
- Double layer multicolor tabs have less overlap and are easier to grab and turn.
- Bottom set of tabs extend further out than top set to allow you to see all tabs at once.
- The coordinated system of a reinforced Table of Contents page and matching preprinted tab dividers makes referencing easy while delivering a professional look.
- Customize the Table of Contents page by adding section titles, as well as graphics or a company logo.
- Binding edge measurement listed first.
- Use in portrait or landscape formats.
- For laser and inkjet printers.
When you've got a big project, flex your organizational muscle with Double-Column Ready Index® Dividers. Designed to handle big projects easily and professionally, these multicolor tab dividers make it a snap to keep everything in order. The Table of Contents page features two columns so you have more space for your text, and it's easy to customize using the free quick-fill templates from Avery Design & Print. You'll get an innovative double-layer format that are easy to view and access. And because these dividers feature more durable paper, stronger tab reinforcement and double-sided hole reinforcement, you can rest assured they'll stand up to frequent use. Get a big boost in organizational power with the Double-Column Ready Index Dividers. For laser and inkjet printers.
One set of 16-tab dividers.
|Type||Index Dividers-Printed Numeric|
|Index Divider Size||11 x 8 1/2|
|Index Divider Color||White|
|Machine Compatibility||Laser Printers, Inkjet Printers|
|Binding Edge Feature||Single-Sided Gold Reinforced Binding Edge|
|Index Divider Material||Heavyweight Paper|
|Tab Title Color||White|
|Index Divider Style||Printed Numeric|
|For Use In||Three-Ring Binder|
|Index Divider Type||Printed Numeric|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||20%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||20%|