Breast Cancer Awareness Envelope, #10, 4 1/8 x 9 1/2, White/Pink Ribbon, 500/Box by Quality Park
- Features a pink ribbon on the flap.
- Quality Park™ will make a donation of 25 cents from the sale of each box to the City of Hope Center for Breast Cancer Research.
- Multi-Purpose Size—When folded into a 4" x 9 1/4" shape, full size documents can fit neatly inside #10 envelopes for everyday use.
- Unmarked Surface—Unmarred, windowless and smooth, the crisp white surface offers a blank slate for printing, stamping, labeling or writing.
- Regular Seal—Moisten the solid gum closure to activate the adhesive and seal each envelope securely.
- Support the Cause—Inspire hope and support cancer awareness with the decorative City of Hope emblem.
Help raise breast cancer awareness by using Quality Park #10 Regular City of Hope DISS Envelopes. As commercial #10 envelopes, they're useful for mailing full size sheets, from invoices to notices to promotional materials. No matter what your office needs to send out, the gummed closure will keep the contents secure and safe until the recipient opens it up. With City of Hope detailing, clients will appreciate the business' support of a worthy cause.
|Global Product Type||Envelopes/Mailers-Business/Trade|
|Envelope Size||4 1/8 x 9 1/2|
|Custom Imprint Included||No|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pink Comments||Quality Park™ will make a donation of $0.25 from the sale of each box to the City of Hope™.|