Five 16 One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner, 1gal Bottle, 4/Carton by Oxivir
- Hospital-grade disinfectant-cleaner.
- Based on proprietary, Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP®) technology.
- Disinfects in 5 minutes at 1:16 dilution ratios.
- Excellent surface safety.
- HMIS ratings of zero.
- Kills MRSA ,VRE and norovirus and canine parvovirus.
Proprietary Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP®) based disinfectant-cleaner delivers fast, effective cleaning performance. At a 1:16 dilution ratio, product disinfects hard-nonporous surfaces in five minutes. Use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and a non-food-contact sanitizer. Kills MRSA, norovirus and canine parvovirus.
|Global Product Type||Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner|
|Applicable Material||Ceramic, Fiberglass, Glass, Laminates, Metal, Plastic, Sealed Stone, Vinyl|
|Chemical Compound||2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide|
|Dirt Types||Bacteria, Dust, Fungus, Germs, Grime, Mildew, Mold, Viruses, Water-Based Soil|
|Capacity (Volume)||1 gal|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|