OptiLock Non-Adhesive Dressings, 1/EA by Medline
$6.34 / EA
$6.13 / EA
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- Super-absorbent polymer core
- Locks in drainage under compression
- Adjusts absorption to the amount of drainage
- Protects skin from maceration
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions and wounds under compression.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, known sensitivity to the product itself or its components; do not use on non-exudating or minimally exudating wounds.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Includes 1 Unit
|Area of Application||Multiple|
|Wound Condition Type||Shallow/Deep;Mod-Hvy Drainage|
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary or Secondary Use|