Maxorb Extra Dressings, 10/BX by Medline
$35.58 / BX
$34.32 / BX
when buying 4+
when buying in bulk
- For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
- Highly absorbent1
- Superior fluid handling1
- Fluid will not wick laterally
- Easy dressing changes
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, for use as a surgical sponge, dry wounds and patients with a known sensitivity to alginates.
- May be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change will depend on amount of drainage.1. Data on file.
Includes 10 Units
|Primary or Secondary Dressing||Primary Dressing|