JACKSON SAFETY SHADOW HSL 2 Welding Helmet, Blue by KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL
- Economically priced thermoplastic helmet.
- Extended front for increased throat protection.
- Convenient lift-front window.
- Can withstand radiant heat temperatures up to 350°.
- Includes filter and cover plates.
Lightweight thermoplastic welding helmet provides premium-level safety at an economical price. Expanded front provides full face and neck protection from sparks, heat and fumes. Convenient 2" x 4 1/4" lift-front window. Perfect choice for heat applications up to 350°. Includes shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate and cover plate.
Includes one welding helmet.
|Global Product Type||Safety Headgear Accessories|
|Compliance Standards||Meets ANSI Z87.1 Standard, CSA Z94.3|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Safety Headgear Accessory Type||Welding Helmet|